Okay, so it isn't the West Coast it is the Gulf Coast, but hey Lower Alabama does have some redeeming qualities, like family. I'll let you know if I find anymore!
So here we are still living out of boxes, I think I am worse about unpacking than I am about packing, I just can't make myself finish getting stuff out of these boxes! But we are enjoying being back. We all love our yard. It is so nice, the boys have over an acre, fenced, to play in. AH, they are outside a lot which helps me! Even Daniel. I stick him in his playpen on the front porch and he is happy for quite a while.
Joe's new job at our church is going well. He is working himself "out of a job" as they like to say, he is about two weeks ahead of schedule on the remodeling project, which makes our Pastor very happy.
Not much else is going on, just really busy and content to be where God wants us.
Miss everyone in TN, but there is much to be said for having family close by.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment