Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Next Step

Well we've finally got all our ducks in a row...we will be headed South for much longer than just the winter. Although it is not our first choice as we love it here, I do have a peace about it and know that God is still in control and has allowed this for some reason.
The boys are so excited, we are counting down the days.
Funny side note...this morning the boys and I were playing in Daniel's room and Jonathan looked at me and says, "I had a dream last night that you had a big, fat belly and I was going to have a baby sister." I said, "Oh, okay." He says, "God put her there." I just love that boy!!!! We are not trying, so if we are going to have another child, then yes, God will have put her there, and it better be a her!!!!

No comments: